Re: patches for libzvt and gnome-terminal

Hello,

I just testet gnome2 and had to find out, that severe bugs for which I
send patches to this list are still in gnome-terminal.

Does anyone of the gnome-peoples care?!

Am Saturday, den 28. July 2001 21:11:21 schrieb M G Berberich:

> 1. a patch against libzvt
>
>    This patch is against libzvt from gnome-libs-1.2.13 and contains:
>
>    * fix for a problem with word-select.
>      selecting wordwise (with double-click) and moving the cursor
>      backwards does not work the way it should: The initial word gets
>      lost.
>
>    * fix for update-problem
>      sometimes the terminal-emulations display is incorrect and does
>      not match the internal buffer.
>
>      disable background-image and transparency and start
>      'make menuconfig'. Then select a long helptext and scroll down:
>      parts of the display do not get updated properly.
>
> patches are available at:
>    http://www.forwiss.uni-passau.de/~berberic/Linux/gnome-terminal.html

	MfG
	bmg

--
"Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!"          | berberic fmi uni-passau de