RE: Trivial patches on b.g.o covers dust.

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Waldgeist wrote:

> I really agree with Ali here.. especially Nautilus seems to go on very
> slowly (in important areas), in that case it is very dangerous to
> frighten interested developers away with ignoring their patches by not
> even say something about them.. (especially if the patches would clear
> out issues that were mentioned by many users..)

I agree too, but there is only 24 hours per day, and at most two people
working on nautilus at any given time (and often much less). I wish it
weren't so, but wishing doesn't change reality.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a leather-clad small-town paranormal investigator possessed of the
uncanny powers of an insect. She's a tortured psychic mercenary with only
herself to blame. They fight crime!