Re: (in)SECURITY: mozilla-bonobo

>>       Also, time to think again about the creation of a
>> gnome-security
>> mailing list.

> That sounds like a most excellent idea.  Altho real security policies
> are needed; we don't want big exdploits posted to a public list before
> the GNOME community, and distros, have a time to apply patches for
> users.

Yes. The list would be intended to develop a GNOME Security Policy and
help hackers make their applications actually comply to it. Also, we
could find potential vulnerabilities in GNOME and help hackers hack
securely.

Any toughts?

--
Fabio Gomes de Souza <fabio gs2 com br> (+55 81 9127-0597)

.- GS2 TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMACAO LTDA :: www.gs2.com.br
|- IT Infrastructure :: Security :: Embedded systems :: Linux
`- Olinda, Brazil - +55 81 3492-7777 - negocios gs2 com br