gnome_win_hints_set_layer gone?

Hello,

I'm in the process of converting my SandUhr timer utility to
Gnome-2.  Now I stumbled into the following problem: the
gnome_win_hints_set_layer seems to be gone.

I tried to grep the header files, but with no success:

    voss tatonka [~] find /usr/include -follow -type f -name "*.h" | xargs grep set_layer
    /usr/include/gnome-1.0/libgnomeui/gnome-winhints.h:gnome_win_hints_set_layer(GtkWidget *window, GnomeWinLayer layer);

This is only the declaration from the Gnome-1 version of libgnomeui.

So, how should I set the window layer for a Gnome-2 program?

Jochen
--
                                         Omm
                                      (0)-(0)