Re: gnome-panel menu customisation

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 03:05, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> So I forced and it seems to work except that the main menu options are
> greyed out. Why ?

If you open up the gconf-editor, could you see if the following key
exists:

/apps/panel/profiles/default/objects/main_menu/main-menu-flags

If it doesn't exist then that is the reason why they are greyed out.

That key if where the information should be stored - however if anyone
knows if this has changed please let me know.