Re: gnome-panel menu customisation

I know, and the menus in Madrake are OK. That's in my chrooted knoppix
debian that I have a problem.

BTW, now I solved it by editing the gnome-panel binary with xemacs and
replacing debian_version by debian_xxxxxx so that now gnome panel does
not think it's a debian and does not put this menu entry.

That's not clean but it does the job. I don't want to install all the
development stuff on my chrooted debian for that.

Bruno.