Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

We have an application compiled to 64bit on Solaris platform. In this
application we use gdk pixbuf to show our graphics. Somehow sometimes
during the first time to show the graphics, the application crashes
and gave us the following error msgs:

  Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

  The strange thing is that it only crashes occasionally. Can someone
help to point out how to resolve this issue? It could be related to
memory issues. Is there any good reference disscussing how GTK and GDK
handles memory?
  We are still using gtk1.2. Can this problem be solved by using newer version
of gtk1.2?

  Thanks a lot for your help.

--Li

Do you Yahoo!?