Re: Making a private lib for linking

On 28/07/2003 11:03 AM, Curtis C. Hovey wrote:

I recently upgraded my autotools while using jhbuild, but I discovered
Medusa wasn't making its .a private libs after that even though its
Makefile contains 'LDFLAGS = -static'.  I removed AM_DISABLE_STATIC and
all is better.  Is this the right thing to do when I'm making a private
lib to link into my main lib?  Is there a better way?
Does your jhbuildrc file tell jhbuild to pass the "--disable-static" option to autogen scripts?

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/