Re: Where do I get docbook-xml and docbook-xsl

On Sat, May 31, 2003 at 09:44:38PM +1000, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote

> > Where do I find the tarballs ?
> > ==============================
> >   Google search on those terms plus tarball, turns up a gazillion hits
> > on various utilities that use docbook-xml and docbook-xsl to do
> > everything except cure the common cold.  I've also hit Debian and
> > Mandrake RPMs, not what I want.
>
> Well, the very first hit on Google from typing in docbook-xsl leads to
> the right page and one click later you are at
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21935
>
> Similarly, the first hit on Google from docbook-xml leads to the correct
> place for the DTDs.

  I outsmarted myself.  The files are available as .zip, not as
tarballs.  My faithfull Google search technique fell flat on its face.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes waltdnes org>
Email users are divided into two classes;