Re: Java and Bonobo communication via CORBA

Hi Patrick,

	It seems you're using a mechanism that we stopped using some years ago
to export the Name Server IOR ;-) it seems the docs don't get updated as
fast as the code.

	We now use bonobo-activation which is not tied to X - the best way to
use it is to fork 'activation-client' and ask it to activate the
component for you that you're interested in.

	Also; Sun are investing some effort in making Java/Bonobo work nicely -
so it's perhaps best to talk to Antonio who can prolly tell you more
about all of this in depth.

	Regards,

		Michael.