Re: GnomeDruid

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 01:54, Robert Parkhurst wrote:
> I am writing a GnomeDruid widget as part of an installation program.
> Can anyone help me out with the basic code layout?  I was trying to use
> Glade to build my Druid, but that, so far, has proven unsuccessful.  I
> would appreciate any help that anyone can offer.  Thank you!

Your post is a bit light on in the details department. :-) You will
probably want to post (to the list, not to me) a few more bits of
information about where you had problems.

When you say you were unsuccesful, do you mean you could not create the
widget in Glade, or did you get a *.glade file created and were then
unable to incorporate it in your code? Also, can we assume that you are
using GNOME 2.something and glade-2? Hopefully this is the case,
otherwise you are developing an application using currently unsupported
libraries and applications.

Cheers,
Malcolm