Re: gnome-terminal visible bell [feature request]

A Qui, 2003-06-12 às 18:59, Clint M. Frederickson escreveu:
> Please forgive me if this is the wrong list to post this request to. If
> it is, please direct me to a more appropriate place. Also, I would
> appreciate if any discussion related to this topic were cc: to me.
>
> I would like a visible bell (ala xterm) feature for gnome-terminal. I am
> currently using gnome-terminal 2.2.1 and if this feature exists, I was
> unable to find it.

	It is no longer necessary.  Now, the Metacity window manager implements
visual bell.  I don't know if there is a control panel setting to
activated, but you can activate it manually using gconf-editor.  Of
course, you need gnome 2.3.x.
	So, you only have to be patient and wait for gnome 2.4.
	Regards.
--
Gustavo João Alves Marques Carneiro