Re: redhat linux-7.2 installations on primary slave(/dev/hdb)

I am sorry for the writing mistake.
The one with win2k is primary master.
This question has nothing to do with hardware.
This is the redhat linux installation problem.
With my question it is very much clear that there is
no problem in the harddisk.
The same harddisk worked as primary master but it is
not bootinh  when i installed linux by making it
primary slave. If anybody can throw some light on this
I will be really thankful.
Thanks in advance
Rgds
Jt

err ? you have two primary slave  Disks and no