Re: gnome-vfs/GIOChannel for parsing

Hello,

On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 15:04, Colin Walters wrote:
> First, let me say that I've updated the GStream proposal; changes
> include:
>
> * Discussion of GNet
> * More examples of problems with GIOChannel
> * Links to relevant work
> * Rewritten second half, including a discussion of async I/O
>
> Here's the URL again:
>
> http://web.verbum.org/~walters/files/stream/index.html

Just an FYI.  For Gtk# <http://gtk-sharp.sf.net/> I have
already wrapped (part of) GnomeVFS in the Stream class.

So, if you are looking to use GnomeVFS, in a .NET style,
then you could use that.

(This likely has nothing to do with you conversation at hand,
but I thought you might find it interesting.)

(It is not in the CVS yet though.)

See ya

--
     Charles Iliya Krempeaux, BSc