autoconnect problem with libglade

I'm building a libglade app just to play around with coding and such and
I've run into a problem using the glade_xml_signal_autoconnect()
function.  In Glade, I have added the two signals needed in order for my
program to shutdown properly when closed.  The signal functions are:
on_mainWin_destroy_event and on_mainWin_delete_event.

In my code I have two functions with these name prototyped as:  gint
on_mainWin_destroy_event(GtkWidget* widget, GdkEvent *event, gpointer
data); and gint on_mainWin_delete_event(GtkWidget* widget, GdkEvent
*event, gpointer data);

When I do glade_xml_signal_autoconnect(xml); and then run the program,
it tells me in the terminal that libglade was unable to conenct to the
signals.  Can anyone help?

Robert

This message was content scanned for viruses by the TLU McAfee Webshield.