Re: Re: Are there any easy methods to draw and update piechart than this?

On Wed, 21 May 2003 Jody Goldberg wrote :
On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 12:39:35PM -0000, praveen  manja wrote:

> Please let me know if there are there any easy methods to draw and
> update piechart than this.

Your timing is good. I've been working on a new charting library for gnumeric for the last few months. Its now gone through enough development that it can pie charts smoothly. The code is not in cvs
as yet, but should land shortly.

Here's a quick snapshot
    http://www.gnome.org/~jody/dump.png