Re: bug in gnome-canvas-line when using clip_path

Hi Bob,

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 00:51, Bob Gibbs wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         I have been using anti-aliased GnomeCanvas with ArtSVP
> *clip_path passed in to the group update procedure. In doing this, I
> discovered a minor bug in the stock gnome-canvas-line.c item.
>

>         Would it be OK to submit the patch attached below ?

It is *always* OK to submit patches. :-)

More seriously, the only way to make sure your patch doesn't get lost is
to file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and then attach the patch to
it (a hint in case you haven't done this before: file the bug, submit
it, then go back and attach the patch -- bugzilla has a flaw that does
not let you make attachments as part of the initial report).

Cheers,
Malcolm