GNOME VFS filesystem modules and Nautilus

Hi,

I am tinkering with a VFS filesystem module, and I already get Nautilus
to display a directory. What I want to have is a virtual filesystem,
displaying for example PDF files. These files however are located in the
real filesystem. Clicking on a file icon should then open the associated
application with the real file path, and not the virtual one. How would
this work? What is the exact meaning of the open callback function of
GnomeVFSMethod. I already know how to use open_directory and
read_directory.

Regards
--
Gérard Milmeister