Re: Panel Issues

fre 2003-09-26 klockan 15.25 skrev Jonathan A. Zdziarski:
> > How did you do your upgrade? build from source? packages? if packages,
> > what packages?
>
> I used apt-get to perform my upgrade off of Matt Hall's site:
> http://people.ecsc.co.uk/~matt/

Those packages seems to be heavily patched by him. They contain patches
from Ximian, and other places. They didn't work very well for me and I
had lots of problems with them.

Anyway, I removed all of those packages and installed the 2.4 packages
from Rawhide and they seem to be working well so far.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com