drivemount_applet and usb

Hello,

since some time I try to get a USB-memory-stick icon into the
drivemount_applet. There are surly more usb-memory-sticks around than
jaz-drive, so IMHO, if a jaz-drive deserves a build-in-icon, a
usb-memory-stick deserves one too.

Adding feature-request-bugs to bugzilla does not do the job, so what's
the way to do it?

Inbetween I have

- a generic-usb-iconshowing the usb-fork uncrossed and crossed

- memory-stick-icon, modeled after my memory-stick (Trenscend 128MB)
  with und without cap.

see: http://www.forwiss.uni-passau.de/~berberic/icons.png

	MfG
	bmg

--
"Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!"          | berberic fmi uni-passau de