Re: Interfacing Gtk+ and Threaded Design

Hi,

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 22:12, Tiago Cogumbreiro wrote:
> Hello all in the list, I have written a small article on how to
> interface Gtk+ programming and threaded development side by side.
>
> I would like your comments and critics about it's content. Remember this
> is just a draft.
>
> Here is the link:
>
> http://tiago.blogdns.org/gtk_threads.html

Nice work.  Only one comment - PLEASE use a consistent coding style.
Tutorials on any concept should implicitly teach people good programming
style as well.  Mixing coding styles or having an inconsistent coding
style confuses your target audience.

Thomas

If I could talk I'd tell you
If I could smile I'd let you know
You are far and away my most imaginary friend