gnome-session documentation, how does it work

Hi,

Hope you will be able to help mi find out how gnome-session work.
I have a gtk application which do not work with gnome-session but I with
it, so I thought if I understand what to do to make it gnome-session
sessions compilant it will work, unfortunately I cannot find
documentation about how does it work, and what have to be set by my app
to be managed by gnome-session. Hope you understand my problem.

Regards.

--

Marcin Krzyżanowski
http://krzak.linux.net.pl