How do I get the property of a GtkLabel through at-spi APIs ?

Hi all,
I am very new to this GTK/GNOME world and have been mailing a few queries to the mailing list . Thanks for all your help. Thanks for bearing with me for my simple :-). I am very new to this world!.

Here I am with another query :-)

How do I get the property of a GtkLabel through at-spi APIs ?
I want to get the text of a label. Is it possible to get that through the at-spi APIs ?

I am able to get the button label through Accessible_getName() API. Similarly how do I get that of a label? What is the event I must look for ?

Thanks again!
Regards
Kala

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 65,000 jobs online.