[Q] : problem using socket from within an applet

	Hi all,
I am not subscribed to the list so please CC to my address thanks.
I am writing an applet that should open a socket to talk to another process. I can use this as a standalone and it works OK (I have stolen the socket code from Balsa which works great with it). But if I build the applet, the call to the socket function lead to a segfault. Is there anything known about that?
I am using version 2.4.0 (coming with MDK 9.2).
If you need more info tell me.
Thanks
Bye
Manu