Where to get GNOME deps since fd.org comprimise?

Apologies if this is OT....

I just attempted to install GNOME via the GARGNOME system and noted that I
need dbus and hal to take full advantage of the 2.8 GNOME release. However,
when it tried to download the latest dbus and hal from freedesktop.org, it
bombed out. I then decided to do some investigation as to why it failed and
found that the entire fd.org site had been taken down due to a recent server
comprimise.

I know from my own experiance that this could cause the site to be down for a
while and am, admittedly, not _that_ patient. If any kind soul would be open
to sending me, or better, directing me to a mirror of the fd.org sites to
allow me to obtain the dbus-0.22 and hal-0.2.98 sources, I'd be greatly
appreciative.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel

Developer for the Ark Linux Project
 check out http://www.arklinux.org/ for more info.
 Also http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~greeneg/
EMAIL : greeneg arklinux com

for more information.
Consider using a free MS-Office replacement for most platforms,
http://www.openoffice.org/