font problem

Maybe someone here can help...

I installed a new ttf font Isabella and for some reason Abiword started
using it for all it's menus, buttons, dialog boxes, etc.  I ran
ttfadmin.sh from the abiword install and it seemed to correct it. But
since I restarted gnome now all of gnomes menus, buttons, dialog boxes
etc are using the italics version of the font I have set (bitstream
vera.)

I have tried looking in gconf-editor and other font control stuff but
can't seem to get it corrected.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks
CuZnDragon