Re: gnomeprint print columns

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 05:17:19PM +0200, antongiulio wrote:

> Is it possible print with gnome-print-ui, contents of a gtk_tree_view_columns?
There is no code in place for that.
libgnomeprintui is UI for configuring printers and jobs, it wasn't
really intended to be a convenience api for mapping gtk data to a
printer.  I'd be open to a patch supporting this this, because it
could be useful.

> Where can I find doc for gnome-print-ui?
It has builtin gtk-docs that get built and installed with the
packages.  libgnomeprint would be doing the actual printing, so
you'd likely want to look there.