Re: Followup: opinions on Search services

Oh,

Yes.  Beagle AFAIK does not let you search in specific pieces of
metadata.  So you could say SS lets you do that, just like Storage used
to work (or works, I dunno if it is working right now).

Please correct me, does Beagle let me search all songs (audio/.* OR
application/ogg) where Artist matches .*Beatl.*?

Search services can.