CVS Commit Policy

Hi all,

Since some days, playing with jhbuild, hoping to hack some fresh gnome
code, I discover that the CVS HEAD was not fully compilable. This is
really annoying.

People like have a bad first experience discovering the gnome code and
this is really frustrating and discouraging.

Several of you will reply that there is garnome for non broken sources
but looking for cvs policy on google, I found the KDE CVS Commit Policy
(http://developer.kde.org/policies/commitpolicy.html) . They are clear
on this subject and IMHO they are totally right.

_Gnome hackers should have that type of CVS Policy_

--
Benoit Caccinolo bcaccinolo idealx com