Re: Problems with glade (toolbar)

В Втр, 11/01/2005 в 18:54 +0100, Marcin Lewandowski пишет:

Hello.

You've forgot to mention the most important thing - glade version,
versions of gnome libraries and so on. I can't reproduce your problems
with Gnome 2.8 and glade-2.6. So probably upgrade to recent version of
gnome libraries will help you.

If this problem will be reproduced with latest version of software, feel
free to add a new bug to glade project at http://bugzilla.gnome.org. It
is more appropriate to discuss problems like yours.