Re: keyboard is *DEAD* after upgrade to GNOME 2.9.4

Hello Tomas

Since this is mostly my problem - we can discuss it in bugzilla, if
you open a bug - or we could use direct mail. First of all, when you
upgrade to 2.9.4 - I'd ask you to check whether the problem disappears
when you kill gnome-settings-daemon - or not. Also, I wonder, is there
any surge in the CPU usage or something similar?

I'd really appreciate if you open a bug with all the details you can
provide. Thanks.

Cheers,

Sergey