Window list not passing focus to buttons

Hi all,

I'm experiencing weird behavior with the Window List.  If window is
minimized and the focus is not on the window list, I have to click twice
to bring the window back to focus.  The first click (I think) sets the
focus on the Window List the second click makes it to the button.

I'm using Gnome (libgnome version) 2.8.0 with Ubuntu Hoary Development.
I found an older link to a discussion regarding this problem with
sawfish, but I am running metacity.

Anyone experience this problem?

Todd