Re: help:how to minimize the application to system tray?

Hi!,

--- lming_44 <lming_44 163 com> escribió:

>     I want to minimize the application to system tray, where can I find
> the detail information about it?
>     Thanks!

You'd want to use eggtrayicon (you can find the neccesary eggtrayicon.[ch] files
in libegg [1], but take into account that this is cut&paste code and you'll have to
copy those files in your own code). the EggTrayIcon API is quite easy to use, and
it indirectly inherits from GtkContainer, so you can embed widgets there.
Hope this helps.

               Regards

[1] http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/libegg/libegg/tray/

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!