Bug reporting may be too hard

Hi,

I'm an occasional Gnome translator, and a few days ago I happened to
notice two typos in the translation which wouldn't be too hard to report
and get fixed. (Oddities of Evolution I've generally given up on. ;)) It
turned out to be a project for several days and various bounces; it
seems the bug report has finally landed today.

While a challenging bug report interface probably saves us from some
poor reports when only experts manage to get through, as a translator I
get very few reports and wouldn't mind hearing from the users. I'm not
surprised I don't, now. :)

I started by updating both Evolution and Bug-buddy (28th Oct state of
Ubuntu Breezy), confirmed that the typos were still there, and then
clicked on the menu item for reporting a bug in Evolution, which started
Bug-buddy.

Now, Bug-buddy divides the world into something like products and
software packages ("tuote" and "ohjelma"). Evolution appears in the
products list, but its information is bonkered: picking Evolution here
brings up an obscure error message saying basically that my Buddy knows
about Evolution but does not quite know about it after all, so please
pick another software. This is kind of odd; I'm probably not trying to
report a bug in *any* software, but in a particular one.

So, I imagined that the error message really wanted to tell me to please
go check the package list for something similarly-named, and trust that
there's virtual packages to correspond with products (if products aren't
kept up-to-date). I find one for Evolution mail, write up a report, give
my email address and hit send.

Two days later I find in my root mailbox a message.

Bug-buddy tried to send this message through default Postfix and got: