Re: GNOME Power Manager 2.15.91

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Richard Hughes wrote:

GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon for the GNOME desktop
environment that makes it easy to manage the power on your laptop or
desktop system.

Download at the usual place :
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-power-manager/2.15/

Tar balls are broken: "make install" fails in data/icons/

In future it will be better if all GNOME maintainers will use
"make distcheck" for generate dist tar balls instead "make dist".
Using this way will allow produce source tar balls without bugs like in this case.

Current gnome-power-manager tar ball do not passses "make distcheck". List other known by me GNOME 2.15.91 projects wich do not passes distcheck:
- gedit (fix submitted by me to bugzilla ale now commited to CVS tree)
- evolution.

kloczek
*Ludzie nie mają problemów, tylko sobie sami je stwarzają*
Tomasz Kłoczko, sys adm @zie.pg.gda.pl|*e-mail: kloczek rudy mif pg gda pl*