Re: Keyboard Layout Creator (KLC)

That's really nice, I've been looking one keyboard layout editor for a while.

There are a few features I would like to see in such an editor. Can we
ask for features and provide patches if possible?

It would be nice to be able to have level3 key assignements, i.e. with
AltGr or Meta and the likes.
Also the special keys like Enter, Backspace, Shift, etc. should not be
pictures but should be labels. This would allow for i18n of those
too.
The Space key should be editable too. Some keyboard layouts have a
non-breakable space with AltGr+space (like on Mac).

There's more features that could be added (more format, etc) but I
don't know if I should write them here or if you have some sort of
bugzilla.

By the way, the .klc extension is probably not the best choice since
the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator saves files with that extension.

Denis Jacquerye