Re: screenshot applet gone ?

Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 22:48 +1100, Rod Butcher wrote:
I find that since about 2.13 I don't get a screenshot applet when I build gnome from cvs head. Has it been removed from applets or is my build faulty ?

It's not an "applet" anymore.

Just use:

  Applications -> Accessories -> Take screenshot
OK, I should have realised that I could add this to my panel as an applet by "copy a launcher from the applications menu". D'uh.
thanks
Rod

Or, better, "Print Screen" for taking the whole desktop, or Alt + Print
Screen for the focused window.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

http://distributedcomputing.info - find out how to make your pc work for the community