Anjuta bounties

Hi guys!

We are starting to offer bounties for some of our Anjuta tasks. This has
been done to encourage people to contribute to Anjuta development and to
speed up some of our priorities. Now, in addition to enjoying helping
Anjuta get better, you also get the chance to earn some incentives for
your valued contributions.

http://anjuta.org/tasks

So those interested, please go ahead and grab the tasks you believe you
would enjoy contributing and help us make Anjuta one of the best IDEs!

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba