Re: gnome-main-menu and tracker desktop search engine

Dnia 09-01-2007, wto o godzinie 20:11 +0100, Sven Herzberg napisał(a):
> On Di, 2007-01-09 at 19:46 +0100, Tomasz Sterna wrote:
> > The simplest possible "solution" is to disable the whole check. See
> > attached patch. ;-)
>
> You should check for the command within the gconf key and test whether
> it's executable. This would help all those people who use neither
> tracker nor beagle.

I know what should be done.
But I'm not a GNOME developer, nor have time to become one.
I just needed to diagnose my problem, and had time for this ugly hack
only.

And it does help all those people who use neither tracker nor beagle.

--
Tomasz Sterna
Xiaoka Grp.  http://www.xiaoka.com/