Use of the word GNOME

As always, I apologise if this is the wrong place for this question.  Please educate me.

Down to business, I've written a nice little DVB client using libgnome.  Now, I'm not very creative when it comes to names so I called it 'GNOME TV'. If/when I ever distribute the application (GPL'd of course) am I allowed to use the word "GNOME" in its title, or is it trademarked.  Is it a bad idea, in general, to use GNOME in the title.

Thanks in advance.