Re: Fwd: GLib 2.15.0 released

2007-12-21 klockan 23:21 skrev Madhusudan C.S:
> My Question is how to use jhbuild to build gnome as of now if I just say
> jhbuild build it fails while building gtk+ saying glib-2.0 >= 2.15.0
> required but the version present is 2.14.5, and when I type svn info in
> glib it points to the branch, if I use svn switch it changes the URL but
> if I again use jhbuild it reverts back to the branch. Also my jhbuildrc is
> pointing to gnome-2.22. Please Help Me

I think you should update your jhbuild checkout. The moduleset in jhbuild
trunk points to glib trunk as well:

  http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/jhbuild/trunk/modulesets/gnome-suites-2.22.modules?revision=1789&view=markup

Hope this helps.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

open up your eyes :: open up your arms            -- queens of the stone age