Gnome-session Save\Load. Where?

Hi there,

I'm developing a transactional layer for file-system access, and i would like to test\use it by patching the gnome-session source-code, so that in the end i can guarantee that either all my user-session files get saved, or none do (atomicity property).

For this i would really need to find the fopen\fread\fwrite calls that gnome makes whenever it wants to save\load my profile files.

This transactional layer is still in prototype phase. As soon as this PoC gets working, i will make it fully available online.

Could anyone please tell me where are the file IOs for gnome-session?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Artur 'Phk'