Re: Qt for GNOME?

Well, he its not totally clear what he meant, maybe just the discussion
about it ;-)

But I think the values of Gnome are slightly different in some ways. It
begins with the licence wich makes it more usable for enterprises. It
goes on with a idealogy of "don't increase the amount of functions while
you have still bugs to fix inside the exciting functions"...its hard to
define...It just feels more reliable I think.