Gnome Development Question

Hi,

 I'm trying to find information on how to make an application a part of Gnome Project. Like Cheese is a part of Gnome or Nautilus is a part of Gnome, I know a project "Jokosher Audio Editor" (http://www.jokosher.org/) which might be interested in becoming a Gnome Sub Project. Could you please give details on how to become a part of Gnome and what are the requirements. Could you give some advantages of becoming a part of Gnome.

Please send details here : https://bugs.launchpad.net/jokosher/+bug/347585. If you can't login or submit a comment in the launchpad page, please send them directly to me and I can post it there.

Thanks,

Suraj

Tell the whole story with photos, right from your Messenger window. Learn how!