Re: No icon on the gnome desktop using geode driver

On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 15:25 +0800, Huang, FrankR wrote:
> Another example is the eog program under gnome. The button icon can
> not be displayed in the program. It is quite similar with our bug. But
> this program is written in GTK, no Xlib.

Recent versions of GNOME don't show the button and menu icons by
default, on purpose. I think there is a gconf key to turn that back on.

If the problem is more complicated than that, maybe you should try a
simple GTK+ test case. That will be easier for you to investigate.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com