gnome settings daemon crash cli errors: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

Dev's

	Still chasing the gnome settings daemon failure. When run from fluxbox/openbox,
the setting will stay on for 3-4 seconds, then they crash back to the defaults.
The command line error when this occurs is:

(gnome-control-center:1920): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion
`G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

	Any thoughts on how to cure this? I have had to give up on jhbuild for the
moment. Still stuck at 77/238 with the gudev dependencies. Let me know if you
have any wisdom to pass on. Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC