Release Notes - Quotes Needed

Hi,

I'm wrapping up the release notes this weekend so I can get them proofed
and over to the translation teams on time.

One thing we started last cycle (that I'm a fan of) is quotes from
developers to add a more human aspect to it.

I need help with Nautilus and GNOME Control Center - if you are a
developer for one of these applications please contact me off list or
ping me (pcutler) in IRC.  I left a message in #nautlius too but wanted
to send an email before I forget.  (Sandy, I'll track you down in
#tomboy to talk about auto-sync).

Depending on your level of comfort, I'm more than happy to draft
something for you to edit as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Paul