Fwd: Can i do this in Gnome?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: esbat mop <esbatmop gmail com>
Date: Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 8:04 PM
Subject: Can i do this in Gnome?
To: gnome-list gnome org

When I use my laptop.
I share my destop like A|B
In the left(A),this is my writing place. Maybe I opened a txt with gedit.
In the right(B),this is my reading place.Maybe I opened a pdf to read.

When I was writing in A place. Sometime I should read something in B. And I should move my mouse to B and scroll with mouse to see the whole paper (or type the key pg up/pg dn)

Can I set some key to control the B place when I work at A?
like this:
When I writing in gedit(A place) , I type pg up key(or up key or scroll the mouse) , then pdf(in B place) moved.

How can I use the different key to control different window at the same time?

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]