Re: GNOME Moduleset Reorganization vs. L10N

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com> wrote:
> Implementable workflow (3). (A) again is status quo, not much to say
> about that. Transifex (C) (afaik*) workflow revolves around
> downloading po-files and working with those.[...]

Transifex has a web based translation tool that lets you do your work
online via their online editor called Lotte.

As I'm currently the maintainer of the Transifex appliance, getting an
instance up and running either on a physical box or a virtual system
would be quite simple. Fwiw, the Xfce team uses the appliance.

Just my very quick 2 cents. :)
--
Og B. Maciel
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors