Gnome Panel's Minimum Size

Greetings, Gnomes
While giving Gnome 3's "Fallback mode" a test drive I noticed that the
Gnome Panel's minimum size is now set to 29 pixels.

Frustrated at attempts to make the height smaller, I dug into the code
and came up with a small patch [1] that lets me do that. (Sorry if
this isn't the preferred way of attaching a patch!)

I apologize before hand if it doesn't comply with Gnome's standards,
as this is my first attempt at contributing to Gnome.

I'd love it if the minimum size was set to anywhere below 24px, as
widescreen monitors could really use the extra pixels.

Thanks!

[1] http://pastebin.com/0nn7iiYA
--
Juan "Nushio" Rodriguez